Grading - Limited
The Focus RAW Limited Cricket Bat is modelled on the popular Duckbill profile, currently used by many International players.
The RAW features a mid to mid low middle and a slight duckbill profile, incorporating an exaggerated spine which creates a powerful hitting zone whilst providing superb balance from the elongated middle. The RAW bat is ideally suited to batsmen who equally enjoy hit down the ground and manipulating the field square of the wicket. A great all purpose bat.
• Hand crafted from the finest English Willow (Sourced from the UK)
• Each bat is individually & uniquely pressed to achieve the optimum performance from each piece of willow used
• Generous edges incorporating a full profile
• Superbly balanced with a light pickup for superior bat speed to clear the boundaries
• Mid to mid low middle with an extended spine to exaggerate the length of the sweet spot
• Suited to players who like to play all round the wicket
• Semi Oval Handle, with medium thickness
• Weights from 2lb8oz - 2lb12oz
English Willow Grading System:
• Pro Reserve Series – Limited to 10 bats per season (best of the best), top 5% of Grade1+ Willow.
• Limited Series – Grade 1 (Hand Selected) – Our best range of Limited Grade 1 bats for the season.
• Players Series - Grade 1-2 (Premium Range) - Hand Selected for Premium Performance and Value.
• Select Series - Grade 2 (Select Range) - Great mid range option which offers value for money and performance.
• Performance Series – Graded on Performance, not appearance (super value) - Generally the best performing Grade 3 willow available.
• Long Blade - Extra blade length for the taller player.
• Short Handle - Standard sized Adult Bat.
• Small Short Handle - Shorter blade length for the smaller player.
All images of cricket bats on this website are for illustration purposes only and do not refer to the actual bat you are purchasing. English Willow is a natural product and natural product variations do exist.
Please refer to the grading chart in reference to selecting your preferred bat.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.