The Focus Raw Cricket Bat is a superbly balanced bat incorporating the latest short blade technology.
We have used the same profile as the EVO bat whilst reducing the blade length by 1.5cm and increasing the handle length by 1.5cm. Short Blade Technology creates a bigger bat packing extra wood where we need it the most – the hitting zone. This setup also enables the batsmen to obtain better bat speed through the ball with its superior pickup and balance as a result of the shorter blade. This style of bat is currently very popular in the UK and the bat of choice for todays modern day cricketer - a must in every players kit bag.
• Hand crafted from the finest English Willow (Sourced from the UK)
• Each bat is individually & uniquely pressed to achieve the optimum performance from each piece of willow used
• Generous edges incorporating a full duckbill profile
• Superbly balanced with a light pickup for superior bat speed to clear the boundaries
• Mid Low middle with an extended spine to exaggerate the length of the sweet spot
• Suited to players who like to hit the ball out of the ground
• Oval Handle, with medium thickness
• Weights from 2lb3oz – 2lb6oz
English Willow Grading System:
• Limited Series – Grade 1 (Hand Selected) – Our best range of Limited Grade 1 bats for the season
• Select Series – Grade 1-2 (Premium Range) - Hand selected for performance and value
All images of cricket bats on this website are for illustration purposes only and do not refer to the actual bat you are purchasing. English Willow is a natural product and natural product variations do exist.
Please refer to the grading chart in reference to selecting your preferred bat.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.