The Focus Evo Cricket Bat is modelled on a popular full profile bat, currently used by many International players.
The Evo features a mid low middle in a generous full shape, incorporating an exaggerated spine which creates a powerful hitting zone whilst providing superb balance from the elongated middle. The EVO bat is ideally suited to batsmen who enjoy down the ground power hitting off the front foot.
• Hand crafted from the finest English Willow (Sourced from the UK)
• Each bat is individually & uniquely pressed to achieve the optimum performance from each piece of willow used
• Generous edges incorporating offset edge technology for superb balance and advanced performance
• Great pickup
• Mid Low middle with an extended spine to exaggerate the length of the sweet spot
• Suited for the power player who likes to play off the front foot
• Semi Oval Handle, with medium thickness
• Weights from 2lb8oz – 2lb12oz
Click here to view the Focus Cricket bat sizing guide.
English Willow Grading System:
• Professional Series – Limited to 10 bats per season (best of the best), top 5% of Grade1+ Willow.
• Limited Series – Grade 1 (Hand Selected) – Our best range of Limited Grade 1 bats for the season.
• Select Series – Grade 1-2 (Premium Range) - Hand selected for performance and value.
• Performance Series – Graded on Performance, not appearance (super value) - Generally the best performing Grade 3 willow available.
• Butterfly Series - Butterfly English Willow (stained willow with superb performance) - May not be pretty but goes like a train.
All images of cricket bats on this website are for illustration purposes only and do not refer to the actual bat you are purchasing. English Willow is a natural product and natural product variations do exist.
Please refer to the grading chart in reference to selecting your preferred bat.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.